MXGP2 is the evolution of the Official Motocross Videogame experience, based on the FIM Motocross World Championship license with updated tracks and riders, including Glen Helen and the new Americas tracks. Players also have the chance to ride in two brand new indoor stadiums to test their riding abilities and take part, for the first time ever in a cross videogame, in the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations! Customise every part of your bike, rider, and team, and hone your stills in test track performances.
MXGP2: The Official Motocross Videogame
- Updated tracks and riders from the Official MXGP Championship, including Glen Helen and the new Americas track
- Customise every aspect of your racing team, rider, and every part on your bike, with the involvement of over 40 brands
- For the first time ever in a cross videogame, players can experience the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations
- Ride in two brand new indoor stadiums to push your riding skills to the limit
- The next generation of racing includes new physical terrain deformation, improved 3D vegetation, and enhanced crowd animation
- Relive the best moments of the 2015 MXGP season with the Real Events game mode
Oh my lord, words cannot describe how BAD this game is. As someone that's ridden & raced MX bikes since the age of 12 (I'm now 47!) this game is appalling and whoever put this together knows absolutely nothing about MX, the tracks are rubbish, there's only one rider position (third person view), it's naggingly ungainly to play and worst of all the bikes sound like some annoying fly buzzing around, they sound ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE THE REAL THING. Simply my advice would be to save your money, go and buy a little plastic model, build yourself a little dirt track in the garden and play MX that way, I guarantee you will get more satisfaction doing this than playing this pile of cr*p........now can I have my money back....??????
- Store Name Sarah Store
- Vendor sarah
jl. piit no.1, sadang serang, coblong